HP Support Assistant is the software that helps in maintaining the performance of the HP computer. This application comes pre-installed with every new HP desktop and notebook PCs. The software is built for automatic troubleshooting which can resolve many common problems with automated updates and tune-ups of the HP Computer. HP Support Assistant allows you to perform instant access to device info, help resources and common FAQs for your HP Product.
How to use HP Support Assistant on Your HP Computer
Most of the HP PCs come with HP Support Assistant, For opening the application on your computers just move the mouse cursor to the taskbar and Click on the app icon or you can simply search for ‘support assistant’ to open the application. But if the application is not yet installed on your computer, you need to get it installed now. Go to Download HP Support Assistant and get it installed, its free.
Update your Computer using HP Support Assistant
This is the best assistant software for HP computers, it keeps your computer updated and automatically makes drivers, and your system up-to-date.
- Open HP Support Assistant and then click on my devices and after that click updates.
- In the second step, click on Check for updates and messages to look for new updates.
- Analyze the list of updates. You will see updates with a yellow and blue icon, yellow information icon is recommended and a blue information icon is optional.
- For the description, version, file size just click on update name.
- Then choose the box next to any updates you want to install, and hit Download and install.